compensation: Top drivers make up to $120,000 annually employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a stable driving job with top pay and to utilize the best equipment in the business? Look no further!
Hausmann Motorsports, LLC is seeking to hire IMMEDIATELY for qualified and experienced drivers. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company!
Hausmann Motorsports, a family run LPG transportation company, is looking to hire an experienced, safe, and career oriented driver to join our team. We offer top pay (drivers average $2,500+/week gross), paid weekly, and health benefits available. We provide steady work and immaculate equipment. Company drivers work in North Dakota, and in the Midwest/Rocky Mountain regions as necessary.
Qualifications: Drivers must have the following (no exceptions):
- No more than 1 moving violation in the last 3 years
- No excessive speeding violations or alcohol offenses within the last 10 years
- 5+ years CDL experience, with at least 2 years of HAZMAT experience
- Demonstrated ability to shift an 18 speed and drive a long wheelbase truck.
- Drivers must be customer oriented and demonstrate safe driving practices.
- Drivers must also be clean and be able to communicate effectively.
- Additionally drivers must be non-smokers and must be able to keep company equipment clean and presentable.
If you meet ALL of the qualifications above and are interested, please submit:
(1) a resume or job application, available at http://hausmannmotorsports.com/pdfs/DriverAppPDF.pdf
(2) a copy of a recent MVR
(3) a copy of their driver's license.
These documents should be emailed to: email@example.com
Incomplete applications/responses will not be considered. Qualified candidates will be contacted for in-person interview and driving test at our Grand Forks, ND truck shop and office.
No phone calls please. If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers